reasons why would you be compelled to confess your pride as sin
what’s right and wrong about putting people on pedestals
What are the symptoms of false humility? How do they display in religiosity and different cultural contexts? How do they...
Changes for my website
Praise the Lord! My students finished helping me with the latest technology and now I’ll be busy all summer with improving my presentations and organizing my material to significantly improve your experience here. If you want to keep tabs on the latest edits, check out the bottom of my blog index.
- Putting out a Fleece, Casting Lots, and Choosing that Hill to Die on February 24, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 3 of 3 February 17, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 2 of 3 February 10, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 1 of 3 February 3, 2020
- Christ’s Temptation as our Inspiration January 26, 2020
– View previous posts –
My Focus in Blogging
My story of forgiveness and healing is quite unrelated to envisioning the Bible world. But since our world is sin and pain infested, I suspect many will want to hear more about my personal experience. I wrote a couple of blogs about this, but mostly I focused on envisioning the Bible world. I learned lots after being in Israel, and now I can share that with you.
Plans for Improved Website:
Now that my documentary links are all moved under the Tour Israel menu heading, I’ll be working to improve the website for visually impaired people and the SEO. This will allow many, many more hits to this website than ever before.
Thanks for your interest.