why Messianic beliefs in the first century were confusing to the ancient Jews and why we are still in the dark ourselves
Christ’s parable of the great banquet in Luke is contrasted with ancient Jewish beliefs and how we can harden our own hearts, too
The Dead Sea Scrolls reveal John the Baptist’s and ancient conscientious Jewish’s expectations for their Messiah
The Talmud’s teachings on demons contrasted with the New Testament and Christ’s teachings and how that applies to us today
first-century Judaism had many fanciful beliefs in angels and how this affected them
summarizing the interest of the Dead Sea Scrolls to the church
Changes for my website
My 2 students have been stuck on the Contact Us webpage to try to make it work. 1 of them will be consulting with the instructor of the college. We hope to get this fixed soon.
- Putting out a Fleece, Casting Lots, and Choosing that Hill to Die on February 24, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 3 of 3 February 17, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 2 of 3 February 10, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 1 of 3 February 3, 2020
- Christ’s Temptation as our Inspiration January 26, 2020
– View previous posts –
My Focus in Blogging
My story of forgiveness and healing is quite unrelated to envisioning the Bible world. But since our world is sin and pain infested, I suspect many will want to hear more about my personal experience. I wrote a couple of blogs about this, but mostly I focused on envisioning the Bible world. I learned lots after being in Israel, and now I can share that with you.
Plans for Improved Website:
Now that my documentary links are all moved under the Tour Israel menu heading, I’ll see if I can get my website working better for the visually impaired. This requires a lot of work and my student may be too busy with other technical fixes. I’ll see what I can get done by the end of May, 2023.
Thanks for your interest.