how Jesus confronted the Pharisees hypocrisy in stages, gently progressing into the boldness and offensive truths they needed to hear
how and why we can conclude controversial things about the dead sea scrolls and why that might impact on us
Pharisees and Sadducees stimulated pride and hypocrisy in each other as they competed for popularity
Rabbis like Jesus and the Scribes frequently taught the people on the Southern Steps of the Temple Mount Who were...
Changes for my website
Praise the Lord! My students finished helping me with the latest technology and now I’ll be busy all summer with improving my presentations and organizing my material to significantly improve your experience here. If you want to keep tabs on the latest edits, check out the bottom of my blog index.
- Putting out a Fleece, Casting Lots, and Choosing that Hill to Die on February 24, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 3 of 3 February 17, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 2 of 3 February 10, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 1 of 3 February 3, 2020
- Christ’s Temptation as our Inspiration January 26, 2020
– View previous posts –
My Plans for Blogging
My story of forgiveness and healing is quite unrelated to envisioning the Bible world. But since our world is sin and pain infested, I suspect many will want to hear more about my personal experience. I anticipate writing a couple of blogs about this, but mostly I’ll focus on envisioning the Bible world.
Heather, Christmas 2021
Plans for Improved Website:
The following documentary links are gradually going to disappear from here this summer, appearing instead under the menu option “Tour Israel.” There, I’ll cover more introduction and pictures to the areas these links cover.