What held back the findings of the Dead Sea Scrolls for decades
Changes for my website
My 2 students have been stuck on the Contact Us webpage to try to make it work. 1 of them will be consulting with the instructor of the college. We hope to get this fixed soon.
- Putting out a Fleece, Casting Lots, and Choosing that Hill to Die on February 24, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 3 of 3 February 17, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 2 of 3 February 10, 2020
- False Humility in the NT, Apocrypha, and Pseudepigrapha, Part 1 of 3 February 3, 2020
- Christ’s Temptation as our Inspiration January 26, 2020
– View previous posts –
My Focus in Blogging
My story of forgiveness and healing is quite unrelated to envisioning the Bible world. But since our world is sin and pain infested, I suspect many will want to hear more about my personal experience. I wrote a couple of blogs about this, but mostly I focused on envisioning the Bible world. I learned lots after being in Israel, and now I can share that with you.
Plans for Improved Website:
Now that my documentary links are all moved under the Tour Israel menu heading, I’ll see if I can get my website working better for the visually impaired. This requires a lot of work and my student may be too busy with other technical fixes. I’ll see what I can get done by the end of May, 2023.
Thanks for your interest.